Restoring an iconic and historic structure while providing a new form of contemporary living within the downtown core.View MoreLess
El Dorado’s goal for this fifteen-story loft project was to develop inviting and functional living environments in a highly urban neighborhood. The result of our efforts was an extremely successful design that featured fifty-two affordable condominium units. Favorable pricing was achieved by developing a custom kit of building-specific details. The units are efficient, simple and appointed with high quality fixtures, appliances and finishes. Custom metalwork was fabricated by El Dorado in some units. 21 Ten was part of an overall makeover for the heart of the Library District in downtown Kansas City.
- Architect, Fabricator
- Kansas City, MO
- 86,000 SF
- 21 West 10th LLC
- Principal: Doug Stockman
- Project Manager: Steve Salzer, AIA
- Fabricators: Chris Burk, Doug Hurt, Brady Neely
- Contractor: Walton Construction Co.
- 2002 Pitch Magazine Best of Kansas Cit - Best Loft
- Kansas City Star, Kevin Collison, “Going Condo,” 2003
- Verge, Mark Adcock, “Loft Living,” 2003
- Mike Sinclair